Compare DFS Furniture vs Diversified Family Services BETASee how working at DFS Furniture vs. Diversified Family Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DFS Furniture vs. Diversified Family Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DFS Furniture scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Diversified Family Services scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at DFS Furniture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at DFS Furniture.
I have been working at Diversified Family Services part-time
There are plenty of hours available to work additional hours or overtime if you desire to do so.
The company does not pay enough for the type of work and situations that the employee is subjected to, on sometimes a daily basis.
Advice to Management
I would tell management to respect their employees because without them they would not have a business and treat the accordingly.