Compare DTZ vs Engel & Völkers BETASee how working at DTZ vs. Engel & Völkers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DTZ vs. Engel & Völkers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DTZ scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Engel & Völkers scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at DTZ.
- "E amp v" was the most mentioned Pro at Engel & Völkers.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at DTZ.
- "E amp v" was the most mentioned Con at Engel & Völkers.
I worked at Engel & Völkers
Great team with a good office vibe and always plenty to do. The management team are relaxed and let you use your initiative.
As agreed at the beginning, the 3-month internship was unpaid with no expenses paid. It felt like there was a lack of middle management sometimes.