Compare Danone North America vs HEINEKEN USA BETASee how working at Danone North America vs. HEINEKEN USA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Danone North America vs. HEINEKEN USA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Danone North America scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- HEINEKEN USA scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Danone North America.
- "Great brands" was the most mentioned Pro at HEINEKEN USA.
- Danone North America had 31 more reviews than HEINEKEN USA that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Danone North America had 10 more reviews than HEINEKEN USA that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Danone North America full-time
Great benefits coming from a billion dollar company. Great supervisor and flexible schedule plus quarterly bonuses.
Lacking pay as title says. Making less in a position that requires 4 year technical degree than other positions that only require high school or equ. Also no one is accountable for anything and... people just work to cover there own butts.
Advice to Management
Either increase starting rate of this position to ensure you actually keep people around or make promotions possible within a reasonable time frame. If not, people will quit within 2 months.