Compare Dealertrack vs Cox Automotive BETASee how working at Dealertrack vs. Cox Automotive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dealertrack vs. Cox Automotive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cox Automotive scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Cox Automotive had 40 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Cox Automotive had 45 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Cox Automotive had 2 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Dealertrack and Cox Automotive both have 15 total submitted reviews for "Cox automotive".
I have been working at Cox Automotive full-time for less than a year
Flexible with hours. Open office environment easy to speak to leadership team across the organisation. The business arm I work for is Motors.co.uk currently in transition period with eBay... takeover. Free breakfast in the morning and plenty to snack on through out the day.
Hours are too long for the nature of the job
Advice to Management
Accelerate personnel development opportunities. Keep up the good work. Allow for more rational workload management. Reduce the number of sprints or have them reasonably laid out every quarter... to prevent dissatisfied clients.