Compare Debevoise & Plimpton vs SHI International BETASee how working at Debevoise & Plimpton vs. SHI International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Debevoise & Plimpton vs. SHI International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Debevoise & Plimpton scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Law firms" was the most mentioned Pro at Debevoise & Plimpton.
- "Free lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at SHI International.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Debevoise & Plimpton.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at SHI International.
I have been working at SHI International full-time
Within the ITAM group there are plenty of opportunities for growth and change. You are only limited by your drive (and maybe technology). There is constant change, it is never dull. Yes it is... challenging but so is the market space.
yes there are issues as there are with any organization and I would never believe a review that says everything is perfect.
Advice to Management
Keep identifying the issues and keep pushing things forward