Compare Debevoise & Plimpton vs Wolters Kluwer BETASee how working at Debevoise & Plimpton vs. Wolters Kluwer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Debevoise & Plimpton vs. Wolters Kluwer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Debevoise & Plimpton scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wolters Kluwer scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Law firms" was the most mentioned Pro at Debevoise & Plimpton.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wolters Kluwer.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Debevoise & Plimpton.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Wolters Kluwer.
I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time
Professionalism & Market Awareness Gender Split Opportunities for development Support & Coaching Values & Culture Longevity of staff and experience Quantity of Holidays
hard to think of cons...like most people when you innovate you just need more time