Compare Dell Technologies vs Sonoma Partners BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. Sonoma Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. Sonoma Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Sonoma Partners scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year
- People - Learning capabilities - Responsibilities - Flexibility - Compensation
Changing internal technology - Requires adaptation
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing.
I have been working at Sonoma Partners full-time for more than 5 years
Great place if you are driven and like to stay busy. No micro management and left to learn and get your work done. Benefits are top notch and team is solid across the board. Lots of engaging and... interesting clients of all sizes with interesting problems to solve. Seems like there is always something new to work on technology wise.
Schedule is up and down some times it's super slow other times it's super busy. Very hard to ramp up new resources quickly when busy time hits. Number of Sr resources are limited as they promote... growth from within. It's consulting so you have some good projects and some bad ones and hard to know what you will get. Sometimes you have to roll with it.
Advice to Management
More long term planning and a strategy to grow if that is the goal. Focus on hiring more Sr resources to be able to effectively capture the bigger clients with very diverse needs. Ensure that there... is proper oversight and management attention on all fronts not just when things are super good or super bad. Stick to the work life balance goals in place and don't bend for that one big deal.