Compare Deloitte vs Capco BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Capco scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Deloitte had 1,152 more reviews than Capco that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I worked at Deloitte full-time for less than a year
Friendly hard-working team. Everyone works together and some great bi named clients.
None that I experienced. I still miss working there.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. It's obviously working!
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 8 years
Capco, like many other companies in the UK has been impacted by Covid-19, with uncertainty from their clients so projects have been impacted. Even though Capco had to put some people onto furlough... there were regular checkpoints from leadership which ensured that individuals still felt connected to the company - and also remembered - it wasn't out of sight out of mind. People were actively working hard to get everyone back to work and full pay as soon as possible. Capco are also very committed to global diversity and ensuring that the organisation embraces a culture which allows people to #beyourselfatwork and this is felt across Capco, regardless of diversity driver (e.g. ethnicity, gender, sexual preference etc).
As Capco has grown, Employee comms on the way the company works, performance management etc could be more regular / consistent.
Advice to Management
If remote working is longer term then need to look at how to keep the junior workforce regularly engaged so that they maintain a connection to Capco , and not just their client teams.