Compare Department for Work And Pensions vs Communities & Local Government BETASee how working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Communities & Local Government compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Communities & Local Government. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Communities & Local Government scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Department for Work And Pensions had 52 more reviews than Communities & Local Government that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Communities & Local Government.
I worked at Department for Work And Pensions full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly people and good tech
None spring to mind at the moment
I worked at Communities & Local Government full-time for less than a year
Great benefits Flexi work Great culture
No real cons. Public sector work
Advice to Management