Compare Department for Work And Pensions vs Companies House BETASee how working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Companies House compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Companies House. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Companies House scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexi time" was the most mentioned Pro at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Department for Work And Pensions.
I worked at Department for Work And Pensions for more than a year
Really nice workplace. Everyone is nice and friendly
Not as high of a salary as the private sector
I worked at Companies House for more than a year
* Professional, friendly, helpful and supportive staff. * Prompt payment. * Technically interesting work. * Agile delivery. * Flexibility regarding working arrangements. * Work/life balance.
* I haven't thought of one yet.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!