Compare Department for Work And Pensions vs HM Land Registry BETASee how working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. HM Land Registry compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. HM Land Registry. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- HM Land Registry scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexi time" was the most mentioned Pro at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Department for Work And Pensions.
I have been working at Department for Work And Pensions full-time for more than 3 years
Flexible for those with children or caring responsibilities
Management is not always visible and decisions made without consulting staff
Advice to Management
I have been working at HM Land Registry full-time
Flexible working hours. Decent pay and availability for overtime. Good opportunities for development and progression.
It can be hard, if you are working in casework operations, to see opportunities to move into roles in other departments.