Compare Department for Work And Pensions vs Home Office BETASee how working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Home Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Home Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Home Office scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Department for Work And Pensions had 25 more reviews than Home Office that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Department for Work And Pensions had 23 more reviews than Home Office that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Department for Work And Pensions full-time
Its a great place to work
Cant think of any thing
I have been working at Home Office full-time
- interesting policy area - lots of development opportunities - good pay - good holiday allowance - flexible working
- contentious department when telling people what you do outside of work