Compare Department for Work And Pensions vs OSTC BETASee how working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. OSTC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. OSTC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- OSTC scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexi time" was the most mentioned Pro at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at OSTC.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at OSTC.
I have been working at Department for Work And Pensions full-time for more than 3 years
Pay, hours, colleagues and job satisfaction.
Workload, referral to provision can be lengthy.
Advice to Management
I have been working at OSTC full-time
Ambitious firm with eyes focused on driving the company forward. You can feel the momentum and are genuinely respected for your opinions. You feel part of the team. A strong focus on employee... wellbeing and personal development.
Employee benefits package could be improved.