Compare Deutsche Bank vs Shell Energy Retail BETASee how working at Deutsche Bank vs. Shell Energy Retail compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deutsche Bank vs. Shell Energy Retail. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deutsche Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Shell Energy Retail scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Deutsche Bank.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Shell Energy Retail.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deutsche Bank.
- "Pension" was the most mentioned Con at Shell Energy Retail.
I worked at Shell Energy Retail full-time for more than 5 years
Work was easy, no pressure, people were great from other devs to management, good training opportunities, flexible working, good work life balance.
Pay had become a little uncompetitive over time, no bonuses since Shell took over, not really much work to do, no new projects (maintenance mode), didn't really see much evidence of growth in recent... years.
Advice to Management
Management were great, very supportive. Minor, got a bit confusing where work was coming from; OKRs, journey teams, priority lists, infrastructure changes...