Compare DialogueDirect vs Financial Ombudsman Service BETASee how working at DialogueDirect vs. Financial Ombudsman Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DialogueDirect vs. Financial Ombudsman Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DialogueDirect scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DialogueDirect.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Financial Ombudsman Service.
- "Canvassing" was the most mentioned Con at DialogueDirect.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Financial Ombudsman Service.
I have been working at Financial Ombudsman Service full-time
Very flexible, especially during the lockdown period. They’ve been very supportive and allowed you to work around childcare needs. Benefits are great, especially the pension.
As other reviews have said, workload can be high. If you’re organised it’s manageable, but if not you could be overwhelmed.