Compare Dovetail Games vs Antimatter Games BETASee how working at Dovetail Games vs. Antimatter Games compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dovetail Games vs. Antimatter Games. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Antimatter Games scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Dovetail Games.
- "Dovetail" was the most mentioned Con at Dovetail Games.
I worked at Dovetail Games full-time
- Really enjoyed my time at Dovetail - Some incredibly skilled and enthusiastic people - Good WFH support, career progression opportunities
- Building GaaS is hard, and requires constant reflection, introspection, and process and tooling iteration. I think an even bigger focus on this would yield major returns.
I have been working at Antimatter Games full-time for more than a year
-Creative freedom -Friendly team -Ownership over your own work -They have been great during Covid -Feels like they are always trying to do what they can for us
-Smaller team compared to other studios, has it's pros but if your looking for a massive company they won't be the place for you. -Don't hear much from our owners but we have been told they are... working on that. Although this doesn't make much difference to our work.