Compare Duke University vs North Carolina State University BETASee how working at Duke University vs. North Carolina State University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Duke University vs. North Carolina State University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duke University scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- North Carolina State University scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Duke University.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at North Carolina State University.
- North Carolina State University had 8 more reviews than Duke University that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I worked at North Carolina State University
Very good team and very friendly coaching staff and players, a pleasure to work with them. Well organised team .
Vary in g ti mes of tra i ning sessions .
Advice to Management
Nothing really, just be yourself in whatever you pursue because at the end of the day if youre not yourself you can be acting constantly.