Compare EDF vs SGN BETASee how working at EDF vs. SGN compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EDF vs. SGN. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EDF scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- SGN scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at EDF.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SGN.
- "Pour les" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at SGN.
I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year
Its a dynamic business, really up and coming in their technology, a fast paced and exciting place to work at the sharp end of today's technology. I find most the people here are really down to... earth, minimising on the fluff and jargon, they actually get on with the work! I am well supported by my manager and I feel appreciated. Incredibly busy, but the work life balance is good! It is still early days in the business, but so far so good.
Its a bit chaotic at times, lots going on. Office is very industrial and dated compared to other businesses I have worked in, limited on facilities, basic canteen, no gym and located in an... industrial estate.