Compare EE vs NRS Media BETASee how working at EE vs. NRS Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EE vs. NRS Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EE scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at EE.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at NRS Media.
- "Ee" was the most mentioned Con at EE.
- "Staff turnover" was the most mentioned Con at NRS Media.
I have been working at NRS Media full-time for more than a year
.Ambitious company with very exciting plans. .Massive focus on one team no matter what your job role. No 'them and us' mentality .Monthly meetings and annual conferences of which everyone is part... of. This helps with no mixed messages from the top down. .Company social events which historically have been a good laugh .Constant rewards for performance and innovation.
There has been a lot of change in the last couple of years . But all for the right reasons to move the culture and behaviour of the business forward . If you are not adaptable to change and can't... think on your feet on occasions this may not be for you.