Compare EY vs Amazon BETASee how working at EY vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at EY full-time for more than 3 years
Good colleagues and work culture. Countless opportunities to work on clients of different industries.
Long hours. Low bonuses compared to working in industry.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines