Compare EY vs Anglian Water BETASee how working at EY vs. Anglian Water compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Anglian Water. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Anglian Water scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Anglian Water.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Aw" was the most mentioned Con at Anglian Water.
I have been working at Anglian Water full-time
You are well looked after by Managers, Team leaders and colleagues. Line managers are very approachable. Wellbeing comes first and Anglian Water cares about your mental health. Targets are achievable... and incentives are always running to motivate agents. Fab bonus with potential to earn up to 8% of your yearly salary. A job were Anglian Water actually care about their customers and are 100% customer focused. Hours are good there and is a good work life balance. There is room to grow and a lot of opportunities to progress in Hartlepool whilst been fully supported by your team leader to do so.
can not think of any