Compare EY vs IQVIA BETASee how working at EY vs. IQVIA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. IQVIA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IQVIA scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at IQVIA.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at IQVIA.
I have been working at IQVIA
Good working culture, especially when compared to other consulting companies. Lots of exposure to the latest and most advanced topics in life sciences. Healthcare industry leading company to be in,... with a great hybrid between life sciences and technology. Great for career progression, professional paths are open if you want to start working on one of the many other different things the company is present at.
Can be a bit stingy sometimes