Compare EY vs J Sainsbury BETASee how working at EY vs. J Sainsbury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. J Sainsbury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- J Sainsbury scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at J Sainsbury.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J Sainsbury.
I have been working at J Sainsbury part-time for more than 5 years
- the hourly rate is good - overtime is nearly always available should you want it - acknowledges and rewards staff who work hard (through ‘love it’ and Yammer) - friendly atmosphere - flexible hours... to fit other commitments around - management is approachable
- my own experience of working on the delivery for past 5 years is that it is hard and tiring work (lifting and carrying and a lot of walking but it’s good exercise) - late finish (10:30pm) - work... load can be overwhelming - colleague discount is only 10%, although it rises to 15% on certain occasions throughout the year, it is still quite a low discount
Advice to Management
Just continue to praise and reward colleagues who go the extra mile for the company and it’s customers - it means a lot and it encourages them to continue to work hard as we know it is being seen and... it would encourage other colleagues to do the same!