Compare EY vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at EY vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time
everything and everything !!! the training is next to none and is clear to see with the recruiters here as they are clearly experts in what the do. the onboarding process is flawless and well... though out even during a pandemic. benefits are the best I have ever seen in my whole working career and the client relations are so much easier and I have found with Robert Walters being so reputable within the market client actually want to engage, meet and build a relationship without trying. They respect our advice and approach you rather than having to chase the business which I think is down to the fact of level of service we provide. we have a marketing team who assist when approaching big clients and create a package on your behalf.
CRM system not the best - that being said they have just invested millions in a bespoke system that is being rolled out this year so a con that has been identified and rectified !!!