Compare EY vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at EY vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Really good company culture You can talk to everyone from managers to your colleagues and they don't make it seem like they are superior They support your personal growth very heavily They like to... retain good staff and will do their best to make people happy to stay
None that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. I really enjoyed my time there.