Compare EY vs Simon-Kucher & Partners BETASee how working at EY vs. Simon-Kucher & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Simon-Kucher & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Simon-Kucher & Partners scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Simon-Kucher & Partners.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Simon-Kucher & Partners.
I worked at Simon-Kucher & Partners for less than a year
Interesting and valuable work, I was given a lot of responsilibity from day 1. Great team, and office atmosphere, good buzz about the place, and everyone is pretty friendly, very young average age.... Very flat structure, many partners happy to have a chat and senior people very friendly, if you say something in a meeting it is listened to. You really get the sense that it is the place to be on all things pricing, true thought leadership. Focus on price and commericial excellence is something interesting to get into, I am still very interested in it since leaving.
Not much really. Sometimes long hours but in consulting this is normal, I believe they were better than other companies on balance from what I heard.
Advice to Management