Compare EY vs Tesco BETASee how working at EY vs. Tesco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Tesco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tesco scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Tesco.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.