Compare EY vs UBS BETASee how working at EY vs. UBS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. UBS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UBS scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UBS.
I worked at EY full-time for more than 3 years
Large organisation with lots of opportunity for promotion. Excellent HR dept Flexible work hours Flexible approach to working
Can get lost with so many people Some partners are arrogant Some colleagues lack the ability to praise others
Advice to Management
Try to remember the “little people” when things go well.