Compare EY vs eClerx BETASee how working at EY vs. eClerx compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. eClerx. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- eClerx scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at eClerx.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at eClerx.
I have been working at eClerx full-time
They do not discriminate on the basis of major subject of B.Tech. The process is simple and easy. A good student with a sincere approach can get an offer from TCS easily. Process goes one day long... and at the end of the day, you walk with offer.
Interviews are never quality. Some students are rejected on random basis and there is no base standard according to which students are hired.