Compare Eames Consulting Group vs Oliver James BETASee how working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Oliver James compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Oliver James. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eames Consulting Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Oliver James scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Oj" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver James.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver James.
I have been working at Eames Consulting Group full-time for less than a year
I've recently joined Eames Consulting Group and I think the company is a great place to work. They provide excellent training to new starters, everyone is very welcoming and the bonus / commission... structure is great. Work life balance is great with a good split between working from home and office
nothing that comes to mind
I have been working at Oliver James full-time
The business clearly cares about its people and this has been evidenced through their commitment to actioning D&I and wellness initiatives
Nothing worth mentioning besides increasing diversity representation particularly within leadership