Compare Edelman vs MSL BETASee how working at Edelman vs. MSL compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edelman vs. MSL. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edelman scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MSL scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Edelman.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at MSL.
- Edelman had 266 more reviews than MSL that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at MSL full-time for more than 3 years
- Extremely supportive environment, you are encouraged to learn and develop in any direction you want to go - Collaborative teams and people - You are surrounded by some really brilliant people -... the insight team and the tech/digital/UX teams are superb and will help with everything they can! - Culture is fun and friendly - you get out what you put in. There is no pressure to attend all events or parties, but lots of options if you do want to
- Currently under-resourced which means workloads can be heavy - Some processes need tightening up and streamlining, so this can create frustrations and unnecessary delay - Hard work can go... unnoticed, and unrecognised
Advice to Management
Ensure people have an outlet to voice frustrations, restrictions or concerns and recognise people when they go the extra mile (irrelevant of revenue) or for continued hard work.