Compare Edelman vs Weber Shandwick BETASee how working at Edelman vs. Weber Shandwick compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edelman vs. Weber Shandwick. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edelman scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Weber Shandwick scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Edelman had 73 more reviews than Weber Shandwick that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Edelman had 201 more reviews than Weber Shandwick that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Edelman had 120 more reviews than Weber Shandwick that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Weber Shandwick full-time for more than 3 years
London leadership, global network that really works well together, constantly striving for improvement.
Not everyone likes change and it's been tricky in the past to navigate but the future looks really positive.
Advice to Management
Keep up the clarity and consistency of communications.