Compare Edenhouse Solutions vs Cloudreach BETASee how working at Edenhouse Solutions vs. Cloudreach compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edenhouse Solutions vs. Cloudreach. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cloudreach scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Cloudreach had 15 more reviews than Edenhouse Solutions that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Edenhouse Solutions.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cloudreach.
I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year
They are really flexible - you can work out of any office or there's the option for some days at home which is great. Everyone is really helpful and supportive and people are professional but also... fun to work with and it's fast-paced with lots of growth which is exciting to be part of. Decent salary, good benefits and lots of training and development, best job I've had in a long time!
Sometimes planning and communication could be better
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than a year
Cloudreach has a number of serious positives: * Great Engineers to learn from in all Cloud areas. * A huge focus on training, certification and Personal Development (Paid Pdev time) * Great... working environments (offices, food, drink etc) * Management who listen and adapt * Great opportunity to grow professionally * A diverse and interesting client base in a wide range of business areas. * An uncanny ability to hire great people who quickly become great friends. * Uncapped Holidays
* Newer higher spec laptops would be great.
Advice to Management
Keep on this new track of open honest dialogue. Keep pushing people to succeed and better themselves.