Compare Edward Jones vs U.S. Bank BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. U.S. Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. U.S. Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Bank.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Bank.
I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time
Company culture, focus on customer experience, ethics.
Some of the backend operations in place made it difficult and frustrating at times with processing loans for customers. The varying departments and hands that were required to touch a file made for a... very long arduous process at times. Software frustrating to use. Raises are not given out.