Compare Elsevier vs Booking.com BETASee how working at Elsevier vs. Booking.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Elsevier vs. Booking.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Elsevier scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Booking.com scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Elsevier.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Elsevier.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I have been working at Elsevier full-time for more than 5 years
Covid 19 support for employees, customers and partners is superb. Great understanding and empathy shown. Working from home was made easy. Free Headspace app provided to all employees, wellness -... daily 20-min twice a day meditation sessions available to all staff and a free coronavirus information centre for everyone online. Great place to work during this pandemic period. No problems.
None right now, just loving the value the business provides.
Advice to Management
Keep supporting your employees through Covid 19.
I have been working at Booking.com full-time for less than a year
Multinational culture, very friendly environment, very transparent, everybody is accessable, free cereals, fruits, coffees, teas, free lunch, loads of events take place to cheer employees up and... build a rapport within the company, you are listened anytime you have something to say to, support for a progressive career
There is simply nothing wrong with this company. They value every single employee.
Advice to Management
One thing that i would like to improve about my job is, it is a bit challenging to book a holiday on our teleopti system. (for turkish csg's at least). It would be nice to have more green option.