Compare Emerson vs GEA Group BETASee how working at Emerson vs. GEA Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Emerson vs. GEA Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Emerson scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- GEA Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Emerson had 329 more reviews than GEA Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Emerson.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at GEA Group.
I worked at GEA Group full-time
A great place to start your career as you will see, learn and build a broad spectrum of the processing industry
Each GEA company will have its own culture so it’s not possible to think of a con that can be applied universally