Compare Ensighten vs GoCo Group BETASee how working at Ensighten vs. GoCo Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ensighten vs. GoCo Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GoCo Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Ensighten had 3 more reviews than GoCo Group that mentioned "Working from home" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Ensighten.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at GoCo Group.
I have been working at Ensighten full-time
- Good product, applicable to all sorts of businesses - Well known clients - Good environment to work in, friendly/fun people, music in the office - Decent employee benefits- gym membership, many... beers in the office also lots of popcorn and nuts. - Intellectually stimulating, bright people, interesting, fun and friendly people from a variety of place and backgrounds - Socially good: out for pub lunches at least once a week, organised activities (e.g. pub crawls, volunteering days, home brewing our own beer), some employees go to the gym together at lunchtime, pizzas etc. delivered to the office from time to time - Decent hardware - Attractive comp./commission scheme - Flexibility- working from home is allowed - Good support network, able to approach anyone for advice, problem solving etc. including those based in the US office - Feel valued as an employee and a person
- Some benefits have been cut due to pressure from investors but circumstances make sense. - Some more branding in the office e.g. vinyls on the walls wouldn't go amiss, make it seems a bit more... like 'our' office. - Although most of it is good, some of the calling and employee wellness software we use could be better
Advice to Management
A bit more clarity of how the products are packaged would be good. Otherwise, we have a good team who are great working with.
I have been working at GoCo Group full-time for more than a year
-Diverse work culture, surrounded by positive people -Excellent pay and benefits scheme - Great career progression opportunities -Working with a diverse skillset -Support and training... available -Endless support of people/employees during COVID
None. Great benefits, able to balance work life and business