Compare Enterprise vs ADT Security Services BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. ADT Security Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. ADT Security Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ADT Security Services scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADT Security Services.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Enterprise.
- "Sales reps" was the most mentioned Con at ADT Security Services.
I have been working at Enterprise full-time for less than a year
Moving from university to a full time job is a big step but with Enterprise’s management programme you are able to start straight away in a business environment with a lot of responsibility. The... first year is fully structured and mapped out in front of you, which for me was great as I knew what I was working towards. The people are great and what really makes coming to work enjoyable. From the senior management team who are more present than I’ve seen in any other company to the people you work with everyday they are all so helpful and go out their way for you. Within the year you are able to move up to a manager running businesses that have a high profit which you are paid off - this was something I have seen first hand with people being promoted after 6 if they really push themselves.
The main thing people talk about with Enterprise is the hours but at the start of anyone’s career it’s not easy so if you are willing to work a little extra and push yourself this will not be an... issue for you. Also the first year you will be in a very customer facing role so you have to enjoy helping customers to be able to succeed.
Advice to Management
My main advice is that people apply to enterprise to learn about management/ management experience and although the more time you spend with the company this is true, at the start this can sometimes... be forgotten about.