Compare Enterprise vs Avis Budget Group BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. Avis Budget Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. Avis Budget Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avis Budget Group scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Avis Budget Group.
- Enterprise had 3,985 more reviews than Avis Budget Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Enterprise full-time for more than 8 years
Work from home, employer provided hardware, supportive management
IT department leaving something to be desired for sure, HR sometimes seemingly a bit uninformed or not aware of our own company policies
Advice to Management
Visible and clear direction will take us a long way! More updates more often please.
I worked at Avis Budget Group for less than a year
Some really talented people there. Some challenging stakeholders but they are passionate about great customer service so if you feel the same it's a very rewarding place to work.
None, I really enjoyed it