Compare Enterprise vs Johnson & Johnson Vision Care BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Enterprise.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care.
I have been working at Enterprise full-time for less than a year
Moving from university to a full time job is a big step but with Enterprise’s management programme you are able to start straight away in a business environment with a lot of responsibility. The... first year is fully structured and mapped out in front of you, which for me was great as I knew what I was working towards. The people are great and what really makes coming to work enjoyable. From the senior management team who are more present than I’ve seen in any other company to the people you work with everyday they are all so helpful and go out their way for you. Within the year you are able to move up to a manager running businesses that have a high profit which you are paid off - this was something I have seen first hand with people being promoted after 6 if they really push themselves.
The main thing people talk about with Enterprise is the hours but at the start of anyone’s career it’s not easy so if you are willing to work a little extra and push yourself this will not be an... issue for you. Also the first year you will be in a very customer facing role so you have to enjoy helping customers to be able to succeed.
Advice to Management
My main advice is that people apply to enterprise to learn about management/ management experience and although the more time you spend with the company this is true, at the start this can sometimes... be forgotten about.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
Lovely place work, well structured. Line Manager really pleasant to work with.
There at times long working hours and tight deadlines