Compare Environmental Resources Management vs ERRG BETASee how working at Environmental Resources Management vs. ERRG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Environmental Resources Management vs. ERRG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Environmental Resources Management scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- ERRG scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Environmental Resources Management.
- "Billability" was the most mentioned Con at Environmental Resources Management.
I have been working at Environmental Resources Management full-time for more than a year
Family atmosphere, excellent progression, respectful environment
Cant think of one right now
I worked at ERRG full-time
Ambitious types will absolutely gain relevant, hands-on experience in a relatively short amount of time. Opportunities for growth are plenty, and interesting project work keeps coming from capable PMs
Feast or famine workloads (typical of environmental consulting). Salaries are significantly below industry average.