Compare Envysion, Inc. vs AIM Consulting Group, LLC BETASee how working at Envysion, Inc. vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Envysion, Inc. vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AIM Consulting Group, LLC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Envysion" was the most mentioned Pro at Envysion, Inc..
- "Aim consulting" was the most mentioned Pro at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Envysion, Inc..
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
I have been working at Envysion, Inc. full-time
Great health benefits and PTO
No pay increases without promotion. No room for advancement. Complete lack of communication between departments as well as interdepartmentally. Very high turnover rates with most employees staying... for no more than 2 years
I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than 8 years
Strong 'promote from within' culture that encourages creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement; the 'winning spirit' is evident, caring but practical leaders, focus on delivery excellence... for our clients; fun, positive, high performance teams; lucrative industry for those that find success
Highly competitive, fast paced industry that can feel demanding for those viewing their role as a 'job', highly structured sales and recruitment framework that works for some and not others; growing... pains at times as the company evolves from 'small business' to squarely mid sized company; pay is strong but benefits are, at times, the tradeoff.
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on the potential for the organization; there can never be enough broad communication; look for opportunities to 'give back' to local communities; keep it fun and interesting!