Compare Epicor Software vs Bloomberg L.P. BETASee how working at Epicor Software vs. Bloomberg L.P. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Epicor Software vs. Bloomberg L.P.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Epicor Software scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Epicor Software.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Epicor Software.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
I have been working at Epicor Software full-time for more than 5 years
Always pushing technology boundaries. Good opportunities to change roles. A clearer picture of the future, than 12 months ago. Excellent personal support if and when needed. Significant... investments in employee training in the last 12 months. Great mixture of seasoned pros and newbies across all functions.
Not always singing from the same hymn sheet between teams but that is certainly improving.
Advice to Management
Blur the lines between teams more, encourage more cross-team initiatives
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.