Compare Euro Car Parts vs Boots BETASee how working at Euro Car Parts vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Euro Car Parts vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Euro Car Parts scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Boots scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Euro Car Parts.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- Boots had 87 more reviews than Euro Car Parts that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Euro Car Parts full-time for more than a year
Pay is good was receiving 22000 a year Discount on parts
Very demanding High volume of customers Not enough staff No appreciation for hard work
Advice to Management
Should phrase staff