Compare European Bioinformatics Institute vs TTP BETASee how working at European Bioinformatics Institute vs. TTP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at European Bioinformatics Institute vs. TTP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- European Bioinformatics Institute scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- TTP scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at European Bioinformatics Institute.
- "Employee ownership" was the most mentioned Pro at TTP.
- European Bioinformatics Institute had 8 more reviews than TTP that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I have been working at European Bioinformatics Institute full-time for more than 8 years
friendly people, nice working environment, work and life balance
Bureaucracy, slow movement, difficult to make changes
I have been working at TTP full-time
Supportive, creative and forward thinking work environment. Puts people first, empowers them and encourages ideas contribution. Second to none support during Coronavirus crisis with home-working,... on site food trucks for those needing to be in, and total commitment to employee safety. Great benefits and employee share ownership.
Fairly flat management structure. Could continue to work on career progression for those not just motivated by being recognised for their technical excellence.
Advice to Management
To continue to listen to their employees and support them as they have done so well during the Coronavirus crisis.