Compare Expedia Group vs Bakkavor BETASee how working at Expedia Group vs. Bakkavor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Expedia Group vs. Bakkavor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Expedia Group had 248 more reviews than Bakkavor that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Expedia Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bakkavor.
I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for less than a year
Very inclusive culture, people are not afraid to admit mistakes and move forward from them. The company is always finding ways to be better. Good bonuses and travel/wellbeing benefit. Interesting... work and friendly people.
- Pay isn't amazing compared to competitors. - Have to go into the office 50% of the time from April 2022, which doesn't suit everyone.
I worked at Bakkavor full-time for more than a year
- Regular opportunities for progression. - Supportive Management - 99.9999% Polite colleagues from all over the world. - Fair rates of pay which CAN be negotiated.
Only a personal one that I genuinely miss the role and business.
Advice to Management
Keep it up.