Compare Expedia Group vs Facebook BETASee how working at Expedia Group vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Expedia Group vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Expedia Group.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 359 more reviews than Expedia Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for more than a year
- The people are amazing, very open and striving for the best traveller and employee experience - Simplicity is engraved in everything they do, much different than in the past - Looking after their... people - Travel is a nice industry to work - Meaningful work and great progress and learning opportunities - Open mindset
- Historically very complex. A lot of work to untie the complexities of the past - Large organisation with sometime the accountability lost in the cracks of its size
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB