Compare FDM Group vs Autino BETASee how working at FDM Group vs. Autino compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FDM Group vs. Autino. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Autino scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years
I have been working at Autino for more than a year
Backed by Castrol/BP Always a new project on the horizon Expanding use of different technologies Willingness to employ students Will provide the resources for those looking to upskill Nice... office located in the centre of Reading (with table tennis!) Friendly people
Can feel like they're trying to do too much at once Little discussion on personal progression. No annual salary review etc.
Advice to Management
The consistent communication is good. Keep that going! Listen to ideas coming from below. The people who work on the product daily are often the ones who know it the best