Compare FDM Group vs Pracedo BETASee how working at FDM Group vs. Pracedo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FDM Group vs. Pracedo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pracedo scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years
I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than a year
Really decent people doing a great job with always the best intentions. Pracedo has a really healthy set of values. There is no politics and it's very transparent what good looks like. That's... delivering a great project that makes the customer happy and enables us to make a profit. In a consultancy that's a breath of fresh air and gives a level of freedom and honesty that's hard to find. Pracedo is small enough that everyone matters as an individual and everyone cares about each other and Matt invests a lot in making sure we all have fun and have good social events etc. Being part of a company where everyone counts and doing a good job is more important than the politics is so rare and we are really lucky to have that.
Can be a little chaotic sometimes! And being a small, growing company can sometimes mean a bit of work overload but that is all part of growing. What can be difficult but it's true of everywhere is... that we're all just figuring it out. But what's good about that is that we're all in it together and no one feels dumb asking questions.
Advice to Management
Don't mess things up as we grow.