Compare FDM Group vs Scientia Consulting Group BETASee how working at FDM Group vs. Scientia Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FDM Group vs. Scientia Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Scientia Consulting Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years
I have been working at Scientia Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years
A hybrid of Consulting and Software\IT FinTech Services Company with a friendly atmosphere (if you are working in the HQ and not assigned to clients). Combines the stability of the Banking sector... with the innovation of a start-up with no red-tape. Great projects for major European Banks, Innovative (if not unique) services at the forefront of FinTech Industry, vision, benefits (health care, gym, unlimited free coffee), competitive salary.
None if you expect a competent FinTech entry-level experience.
Advice to Management
More performance-based incentives, more outings together.