Compare FDM Group vs Technology Partners BETASee how working at FDM Group vs. Technology Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FDM Group vs. Technology Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Technology Partners scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years
I worked at Technology Partners full-time for less than a year
A hard working group with competitive contracting rates
Located on the outskirts for STL
Advice to Management
Continue to introspectively analyze your culture and strive for efficiency improvements. This effort shows in the results you have already achieved.